This week has been absolutely insane! First, I missed my first class of the week by accident, then when I went to long into the class, my Internet was out! We have only 1 car, my husband works odd ball hours and I don't even know how to use the phone! What does this all add up to? Our Internet being out for 3 almost 4 days, and getting way behind in my classes.
To make matters go from bad to worse, I can't find my school book needed for an assignment. AHHH!!!! Now I'm pressing on the end of the week and I still have 2 things due in my class. What am I to do? This has just been a really bad week.
Did I mention my dryer has been broken too? Oh I didn't? Well it has! I've had no dryer and it's freezing outside and my house doesn't have good enough circulation for our clothes to dry right. Having a 4 year old whom is just learning to sleep without Pull-ups and a 3 year old little boy who finds dirt in the unlikeliest of places, this week has been Hell! If any more goes wrong, I'll be bald.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment