I'm feeling suffocated with all the work. My 2 classes are slowly drawing to an end but I feel that I am racing to finish. I have yet to finish a paper. I've submitted my drafts to others for review, even used the writing center, and, having implemented all ideas, my papers still fall short. I am not good at writing lengthy papers. I struggle and struggle. The paper on postpartum depression is harder than my paper on the female reproductive tract to write. I thought it would be the other way around, but there just isn't a lot of concrete information on PPD. There are tons of books from personal standpoints, but not even a handful from an educational. I'm stuck.
My husband actually has a day off work, so I plan on printing off everything I've done on the PPD paper and closeting myself in my bedroom. I feel so nauseous and worried that I will not meet the required length. That is all I really worry about these day. My other paper is so much easier to write and I have 2 weeks left to write and make revisions for it as opposed to the 1 week left for the PPD. I'm worried...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment